HPD Catch Can - MQ Triton/ Pajero Sport 2.4Part Number: OCC-B-MT2.4
This product suits both the Triton MQ 2.4 and also Pajero Sport 2.4 2016-2017 models. The HPD oil air separator has been designed to significantly reduce the oil vapour from the rocker cover breather going into the intake of the turbo. The oil will build up in the intercooler and piping, reducing intercooler efficiency. The evidence of this is oil leaking from the turbo charger and silicone hose joints.
The HPD oil air separator eliminates the build-up of black sludge in the inlet manifold. This is caused by the mixing of oil from rocker cover breather and carbon from the EGR. This black sludge coats the entire inside of the inlet manifold and inlet ports in the cylinder head and can eventually build up and restrict airflow. Which can eventually cause premature engine failure.
The HPD oil air separator has some unique features here are some of them.
- Internal stainless mesh filters that can be removed for cleaning.
- Dip stick to check oil level.
- Stainless steel mounting bracket and 4 bolts with 5 positions available.
- Simply unscrew base to empty oil.
- Screw in hose fittings are available in a variety of sizes 10, 12,16,19,25.
- 360 swivel top outlet which allows hose to rotate to any position connects to inlet pipe
- Side inlet port connects to rocker cover.
- Vehicle specific kits including hoses clamps and mounting brackets.