Dobinsons IMS Front Shock to suit Nissan Navara D40 2005-2014
Note: These are sold individually and as a shock unit only, not pre assembled. If you would like a pre assembled option please contact us.
1x Dobinsons IMS Shock - IMS45-50642
- Sold individually
- NON-REMOTE RESERVOIR
- Adjustable Spring Seat
- Fully Rebuild-able Design and Re-valve-able
- Heavy Duty Single Piece Lower Leg
- High oil capacity
- Race inspired hi-flow CNC Billet Alloy Piston 50-60mm Bore – for the Ultimate in Off-road Handling
- 5140 HV900 Hard Chrome Plated, Heat treated 22mm Micro-Polished high strength Shock Shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA
- High Quality O.E.M. Grade Natural Rubber Bushings
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- Picture is for reference only actual product may be different
Extended & Compressed Lengths:
- Extended Length - 385/395mm
- Compressed Length - 266mm
Over 4 years of research, development and testing were undertaken to produce Dobinsons Monotube Internal Reservoir Shocks. The IMS series introduces top quality build design and features to achieve the ultimate in performance and durability.
Disclaimer: It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure all products and the installation thereof meet current LVV requirements, where applicable.
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding some holidays. Orders received for products without shipping restrictions on its product page will ship the same business day when received before 3:00pm NZST. Orders in high demand will have an estimated production time listed on its product page and will ship according to the date listed.
Established over a decade ago, Trundles Automotive is proud to have grown to become an industry-leading manufacturer and supplier of 4x4 vehicle parts & accessories in New Zealand and Australia.
Sign up to our Newsletter