Disclaimer: This product requires an LVV Certification to meet the current legal requirements for use on NZ public roads.
Dobinsons MRA Adjustable Rear Gas Shock to suit Ford Ranger PX1/PX2 2011-2018
1x Dobinsons Gas Shock - MRA19-A081T
- Sold individually
- Monotube Remote Reservoir
- Adjustable Spring Seat
- 3-way adjustable valving – Adjust High Speed, Low Speed Compression and Rebound
- Fully Rebuild-able Design and Re-valve-able
- Heavy Duty Single Piece Lower Leg
- High oil capacity
- 60mm 6063 Aluminium Remote Reservoir
- Heavy Duty 3 Stage FKM HNBR Sealing System for the ultimate in reliability
- Race inspired hi-flow CNC Billet Alloy Piston 50mm Bore – for the Ultimate in Offroad Handling
- 5140 HV900 Hard Chrome Plated, Heat treated 22mm MicroPolished high strength Shock Shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA
- Carbon-Fibre/PTFE/Disulphide composite wear band for the ultimate in low-friction, low‑wear performance
- High Quality O.E.M. Grade Natural Rubber Bushings
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- Picture is for reference only actual product may be different
Extended & Compressed Lengths:
- Extended Length - 634mm
- Compressed Length - 409mm
Built on the back of the race winning Monotube Remote Reservoir (MRR) shock absorbers, Dobinsons new range of MRR Adjustable shock absorbers combine the best in high performance race-bred Monotube technology, with an all new 3-way damping adjustment system to turn your 4x4 into the ultimate offroad machine. Each component of the MRR shock absorber has been refined and improved to offer a higher level of ride quality, vehicle control and shock absorber performance.
Disclaimer: It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure all products and the installation thereof meet current LVV requirements, where applicable.
A wheel alignment must be performed after the installation of upgraded suspension parts. After a suspension lift, most ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) equipped vehicles will require calibration.
It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure the ADAS re-calibration is carried out by a specialised technician to guarantee the safety of the vehicle and its occupants.
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding some holidays. Orders received for products without shipping restrictions on its product page will ship the same business day when received before 3:00pm NZST. Orders in high demand will have an estimated production time listed on its product page and will ship according to the date listed.
Established over a decade ago, Trundles Automotive is proud to have grown to become an industry-leading manufacturer and supplier of 4x4 vehicle parts & accessories in New Zealand and Australia.
Sign up to our Newsletter