Trundles Extended Ball Joint to suit Thai Built Nissan Navara D40 2005-2014
Note: These Ball Joints are pressed in from TOP and are for THAI MODELS ONLY
Includes: 1x Pair of Extended Ball Joints
Measurements: Press In Diameter - 46mm Press In Depth - 12mm
Details: - Our Trundles extended ball joint for the Nissan Navara D40 Thai built models is a must when lifting your suspension
- This model has a ball joint that presses into the arm from the top
- During suspension articulation the upper arm comes into contact with the chassis and restricts full suspension downward travel / articulation and causes a knock
- Using an extended ball joint allows your suspension to use its full travel by pushing the upper arm away from the chassis giving you the ability to lift the front end over 2" without the expense of aftermarket arms.
- Our replacement ball joints are supplied 25mm longer than OE, which when installed, allows exactly 25mm extra down travel at the wheel
- Ball joints are a direct fit into the standard arms
- Our ball joints are CNC machined to ensure a quality product is supplied
- Supplied in black to blend into the factory arm
Due to the ever-changing rules around LVVTA standards it is the purchaser’s responsibility to check that these products are compliant with current standards for usage on public roads.