TD42 Liners with Oversized Back to suit Nissan TD42 Engines
1x TD42 Oversized Liner - PL0727SFROS1
- OD 0.25mm
- Semi Finished
- Sold individually.
- These liners have the stock bore size.
- The back of the liner is oversize.
- The reason we use these is when rebuilding a motor, if you remove the liners the parent bore is often out of round.
With these liners you bore the parent bore (behind the liner) so its round before fitting them.
- In the early days we had a set of liners done and the liner dropped in the sump after 2 minutes of run time . It turned out this occurred due to the parent bore being out of round.
- We have found that this is the best rectification for ensuring this doesn’t happen.
- It is strongly suggested that this is done by a competent machine shop with experience in this type of liner and that the correct liner protrusion measurements are met to ensure a sufficient head gasket seal.
Disclaimer: It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure all products and the installation thereof meet current LVV requirements, where applicable.
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding some holidays. Orders received for products without shipping restrictions on its product page will ship the same business day when received before 3:00pm NZST. Orders in high demand will have an estimated production time listed on its product page and will ship according to the date listed.
Established over a decade ago, Trundles Automotive is proud to have grown to become an industry-leading manufacturer and supplier of 4x4 vehicle parts & accessories in New Zealand and Australia.
Sign up to our Newsletter