Trundles Extended Ball Joint to suit Thai Built Nissan Navara D40 2005-2014
Note: These Ball Joints are pressed in from TOP and are for THAI MODELS ONLY
1x Pair of Extended Ball Joints - NAV-002
Press In Diameter - 46mm
Press In Depth - 12mm
- Our Trundles extended ball joint for the Nissan Navara D40 Thai built models is a must when lifting your suspension
- This model has a ball joint that presses into the arm from the top
- During suspension articulation the upper arm comes into contact with the chassis and restricts full suspension downward travel / articulation and causes a knock
- Using an extended ball joint allows your suspension to use its full travel by pushing the upper arm away from the chassis giving you the ability to lift the front end over 2" without the expense of aftermarket arms.
- Our replacement ball joints are supplied 25mm longer than OE, which when installed, allows exactly 25mm extra down travel at the wheel
- Ball joints are a direct fit into the standard arms
- Our ball joints are CNC machined to ensure a quality product is supplied
- Supplied in black to blend into the factory arm
Disclaimer: It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure all products and the installation thereof meet current LVV requirements, where applicable.
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding some holidays. Orders received for products without shipping restrictions on its product page will ship the same business day when received before 3:00pm NZST. Orders in high demand will have an estimated production time listed on its product page and will ship according to the date listed.
Established over a decade ago, Trundles Automotive is proud to have grown to become an industry-leading manufacturer and supplier of 4x4 vehicle parts & accessories in New Zealand and Australia.
Sign up to our Newsletter